How to Kiss a girl on Happy Kiss Day 2017
Happy Kiss Day 2017 Ideas
- Give him little pecks all over his face — everywhere except the lips. As his excitement grows, trace the outline of his mouth with the tip of your tongue. He’ll be aching to envelop you with his mouth, but don’t let him do it…yet.
- Move on to open-mouth puckers, but no tongue allowed. If he tries to French you, pull away from him for a minute, then return to kissing. The point is to be playful and work him into a desire-filled frenzy by not giving him exactly what he wants.
- Add some playfulness into the mix by gently sucking and lightly nibbling on his lower lip every now and then. It will feel so good, he’ll instinctively return the favor.
- When you’re at the beginning of your relationship, less is more! It makes finally having a real make-out session more exciting!
Start with two or three lingering pecks on the lips, then lightly suck in his bottom lip. Let it go and do the same with his top lip. Then go back to the lingering pecks and pull away before it becomes an open-mouth kiss. End with a juicy…smile!
- You may not know this, but your ears are one of the most sensitive parts of your body, so you can probably guess that kissing your partner on their ear is going to turn them on a lot. Kissing and even sucking on your partners ear is pretty easy. However, nibbling it is going to really take it up a notch. All you need to do is use the same technique I described in the previous “Nibble, Nibble” section. Except this time, it’s important to use an absolute minimum amount of pressure to make sure that you don’t accidentally hurt your partner.
Happy Kiss Day Ideas
You’ll make the hair on the nape of his neck stand up if you playfully kiss his earlobes. Then trace the outline of his ear with the tip of your tongue — bonus points if you whisper all the naughty things you have in store for him.
Take his pointer finger into your mouth, and suck on it in the same way that you would suck on his member, moving your mouth up and down the entire length in slow, even motions. Then watch his eyes roll back in his head.
Once you’re officially a couple, tell him you want to try this passionate kiss together. Let him know it’s about slowing way down so that you can focus on every one of your senses and tune in to the taste and texture of each other’s lips. Sweet!
Just as he’s getting into the kiss, pull back for a second and move the gum onto your tongue, then open his lips with yours and just before it turns into a full-on French kiss, quickly blow a small bubble into his mouth! Pop! Let it burst on his tongue and watch him burst into laughter!
This kiss is for people in love! It takes both of you to get it right, so let him know how to do this kiss before you start, and promise him he’ll be happy he tried something new! (CG! Tip: Both of you should grab a mint first.) Agree to inhale and exhale at separate times-let him inhale first. Begin to kiss. As he inhales, exhale lightly into his mouth. Then reverse order and let him exhale while you inhale. You’re practicing giving and receiving from the heart it’s like you’re becoming one.
Though you may want to keep the postorgasmic embers burning, your guy’s fire is probably pretty much extinguished at this point. “After s#x, sleep-inducing chemicals are released in men, so your guy’s mind and body will be more intent on
sleeping than kissing,” says Bloom. But there are still ways for you to get the together time you crave