Diwali Quotes: – Diwali is an important festival in India that is mainly celebrated by the Hindus. It is also called the festival of light. Diwali is the festival to enjoy with friends and family with joy, bursting crackers and enjoying every moment. It is the festival in which people generally share gifts, wishes, SMS, and even happy Diwali quotes with each other. Download your favorite best Happy Diwali Quotes 2017 at here with Wallpapers, Pictures, Images, Whatsapp Status and Facebook wall pic which you can share with your lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, boss, classmates, family and you can also check more Diwali Quotes in different language in this article.
Happy Diwali Wishes Quotes in English – Gujarati – Hindi – Marathi
Dewali is celebrated to worship or in the respect of goddess Lakshmi – the Hindu goddess of wealth and prosperity. It is a tradition to clean the house, making it spotless before entering the Happy New Year. Businesses also start new accounting books, and farmers and the harvest season. The festival also marks the return of Lord Rama and Sita after completing fourteen years in exile. As we know that Hindus in all over India and especially in India celebrate the festival by exchanging gifts, wearing new clothes and preparing festive meals.
- I Hope The Day Has Been Blessed With The Presence Of Those You Love Most, And Many Magical Moments! Diwali Night Is Full Of Lights, May Your Life Be Filled With Colors And Lights Of Happiness. Happy Diwali! Read Also: Diwali Shayari
- The Truth Is That Existence Wants Your Life To Become A Festival Because When You Are Unhappy, You Also Throw Unhappiness All Around. This Diwali, Let’S Make Our Lives As Beautiful And Bright As The Night Sky Filled With The Brightness And Light Of A Thousand Fireworks. Happy Diwali.
- This Diwali, May You Be Blessed With Good Fortune As Long As Ganeshji’S Trunk, Wealth And Prosperity As Big As His Stomach, Happiness As Sweet As His Ladoos And May Your Trouble Be As Small As His Mouse. Happy Diwali!
- Many Deepavali festivals have come and gone. Yet the hearts of the vast majority are as dark as the night of the new moon. The house is lit with lamps, but the heart is full of the darkness of ignorance. O man! wake up from the slumber of ignorance. Realize the constant and eternal light of the Soul which neither rises nor sets, through meditation and deep enquiry.
- The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine? All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the Self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and enjoy the supreme Deepavali.
- May this diwali, you be blessed with good fortune – as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity – as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and troubles – as small as his mouse.
- Ram! The light of lights, the self-luminous inner light of the Self is ever shining steadily in the chamber of your heart. Sit quietly. Close your eyes. Withdraw the senses. Fix the mind on this supreme light and enjoy the real Deepavali, by attaining illumination of the soul.
- May the beauty of diwali fill your home with happiness. And may the coming year provide you with all that bring you joy! Happy Diwali!!
- A friend like u is a lightened Diya on a Diwali; repelling the shadows and spreading luster and glow all around! I m blessed enough 2 have a friend like u! celebrating this Diwali with a friend like u is a double treat! Happy Diwali
- Dewali is a festival of happiness and positivity, share it with those who are waiting for you to remember them….happy deewali……
- As you celebrate this occasion full of lights:::, you are wished the brightest moments that Diwali can bring, lots of love and laughter to fill your days with cheer and a New year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything.!!!!!!! happy deewaaaliiiiii
- May this glittering festival enhance your beauty with illuminating lights of diyas Have a glittering deewali
- I wANt tO bE The DIyya of your life…. I will burn myself to lighten up your world Happy Deepawali
- The beautiful colors of rangooli,,,, sounds of crackers….delicious sweets are inviting friends n families to celebrate deewali at its fullest … have a enjoyable deew.ali
- let rinse off all the differences and discrepancies on this diwali as it is the message of Diwali and let make a party with ur friends and family members to get pleasure from the feeling of Oneness.
- on this Diwali, light up Diyas to drive away the dark shadows and burn firecrackers to sparkle up the night.
- આ દિવાળી થી avti દિવાળી સુધીતમે ઘરવાળી, બાજુવાળી, કામવાળી, ફુલાવાલી ,
શાકવાળી બધાય નો ખુબ જ પ્રેમ મળેઅને તમે શુખી રહો તેવા આસીસ! Check out Diwali Wishes
- Aa Diwali Thi Aavati Diwali
Sudhi Tamne Gharwali, Bajuwali,
Kamwali, Fulwali, Shakwali
Badhay No Pyaar Male.
Happy Diwali 2017………
- Aavi Re Aavi Diwali Aavi,
Harkh Ullash Ane Ajvala Lavi Sath,
Nana Ne Mota Sauv Kare Mauj,
Bhai Aato Diwali No Tyohar…
- Es diwali ki roshni me, dil me ek ghor andhera sa hai
Palke Bichaye bethe hai, intezaar us dil-e-ruba ka h
Es chand ki roshni me, dil me ek ghor andhera sa hai
Jo roshan kar de es zahan ko, intzaar us chandni ka h
Es diwali ki roshni me, dil me ek ghor andhera sa hai
- Jyot se jyot jalate huye chalo,
Pyar ki ganga bahate huye chalo
Raah me aaye jo bhi deen dukhi
Sabhi ko gale se lagate huye chalo Happy Deepavali !
- Chalo aaj fir ek deep jalaya jaye
Ruthe huye ko fir manaya jaye
Ponch kar aankho me chipi udasi ko
Jakhmo pe malham lagaya jaye
Pakad lo hath khele fir se,
Mohalle ka chakkar ek lagaya jaye
Bhul jaye gile-shikve sab purane
Aao milkar ye tyohar manaya jaye
Chalo aaj fir ek deep jalaya jaye
Wish you a very Happy Diwali
- Bin mehboob kaisi ye diwali,
Mann udaas dil hai khaali,
Tan suna, suni hain raat kaali
Bin mehboob kaisi ye Diwali
Kaise bichaau rah pyaar me,
Kis ka thamu haath,
Bin mehboob mera haath h khaali
Jagmagata apna bhi chehera,
Agar sath mehboob ka hota,
Hoti apni bhi Diwali
- तजमय झल आजच परकश, जन कलच कळख,
लकलकणरय चदणयल करणच सनर अभषक,
सर रजच तरह भस नव सहवस,
सनयसरखय लकसठ खस,
दवळचय हरदक शभचछ! Read more: Happy Diwali Status
- Laksh Divyani Ujalali Nisha Ghevuni Navi Umed,
Navi Asha Hotil Purna Manatil Sarva Iccha,
Diwalichya Tumhala Khup Khup Shubheccha…
- Pahila Diwa Lagel Dari,
Sukhacha Kiran Yeil Ghari;
Purn Hovot Tumcha Sarv Iccha,
Tumha Sarvanna ”Diwalicha” Hardik-Hardik Shubhecha!
- Mazya Sarv Guni Mitrana Diwalichya Hardik Shubhechchha…
Aapn Rojach Baher “Dive”Laavta, Ata “4” Divas Gharatch Dive Laava..
- धनलकषम, धनयलकषम, धरयलकषम, शरयलकषम,
वदयलकषम, करयलकषम, वजयलकषम, रजलकषम..
य दपवलत य अषटलकषम तमचयवर धनच वरषव करत,
It is the most famous, biggest and brightest festival of India, and is celebrated for five days. Now this year Diwali will be held on 19 October 2017 and Diwali quotes go beyond the superficial meaning and give deep insight view of the festival. Here is the best and elite collection of Happy Diwali 2017 quotes, You can send these Diwali Quotes 2017 to your family and friends living far apart from you and wish them Happy Diwali 2017 on the day of this jolly festival. You can send them to your family members, friends and relatives too.